Full 2014 Schedule
Attn Coaches: I will be in the meeting room at the Pit at 6:30pm
tonight before the coaches meeting if you need to pick up your team's
uniforms. Please note the time change from my earlier post which said
Attention Coaches: Uniforms, game balls and score books will be distributed on Saturday morning during Field Clean up from 9:00am to 11:00am. If you can't come by then,you will have another opportunity on Weds. April 16th at the Pit at 6:00 pm before the coaches meeting. Any questions, please call Kathleen Quinn, 203-467-8443.
This Saturday from 9:00 to about 12:00 is field clean up we can use as much help as possible.
If you can help bring gloves , rakes brooms and if any one has small chain saw we can use.
Any help is greatly appreciated thank you
FOXON RECREATION LEAGUE 2014 BASEBALL & SOFTBALL OUR 57th YEAR OF FUN!
A recreation baseball and softball league, dedicated to the enjoyment and sportsmanship of girls and boys throughout East Haven!
*Check, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted
* All new players are required to bring Birth Certificated
• Regular season play from April through August, with opportunities available for post-season,
• “All-Star” play.
• Championship playoffs at all levels.
• Closing Day and Award Ceremony event in appreciation of all players, coaches and families.
• All coaches and umpires are screened and trained.
• T-Ball - Coed – Ages 4 & 5
• Softball – Girls – Ages 6 to 18
• Baseball - Boys - Ages 6 to 16
• Player Eligibility for each division will be determined by their age as of:
December 31st, 2013 for girls and April 30th, 2014 for boys
• Lighted field for evening play, skinned field for softball play, regulation senior field and T-Ball field, all groomed with Jersey clay.
• Ample, lighted parking.
• “The Pit” - a fully operational food and beverage stand.
• Batting cage for exclusive use by FRL players.
REGISTRATION FOR 2014 will be held at the Reggie Hatch Foxon Community Center, North High Street (next to EH-Foxon Fire Department) on:
REGISTRATION FEES (no additional costs or fundraising obligations!) or sell candy and save on registration fees.
Baseball, Softball: $105.00 for the first player per family - Early Bird Special First Weekend Only
$95.00 each additional.
After First Sign up:
Baseball, Softball: $115.00 for the first player per family
$105.00 each additional.
We Accept Cash/Check and Credit Cards
For more information, please call (203) 469-7836
“SEE YOU DOWN AT THE PIT”