As the 2013 Season closes, I want to congratulate all our graduates, sportsmanship winners and our person of the year, Annie Smith. I want to also thank all of our Executive Board Members, Coaches and other league members whose tireless efforts
made this a very successful year. In spite of numerous weather related issues, the league started and finished on schedule and none of this would be possible without the extra efforts of all. The Foxon Recreation League and “The Pit” continue to be special places where all are welcome and the kids are still the most important part. Thanks again and I know we will continue our success in the coming years.
FOXON RECREATION LEAGUE
2013 BASEBALL & SOFTBALL
OUR 57th YEAR OF FUN!
A recreation baseball and softball league, dedicated to the enjoyment and sportsmanship of girls and boys throughout East Haven!
• Regular season play from April through August, with opportunities available for post-season,
• “All-Star” play.
• Championship playoffs at all levels.
• Closing Day and Award Ceremony event in appreciation of all players, coaches and families.
• All coaches and umpires are screened and trained.
• T-Ball - Coed – Ages 4 & 5
• Softball – Girls – Ages 6 to 18
• Baseball - Boys - Ages 6 to 16
• Player Eligibility for each division will be determined by their age as of:
December 31st, 2012 for girls and April 30th, 2013 for boys
• Lighted field for evening play, skinned field for softball play, regulation senior field and T-Ball field, all groomed with Jersey clay.
• Ample, lighted parking.
• “The Pit” - a fully operational food and beverage stand.
• Batting cage for exclusive use by FRL players.
REGISTRATION FOR 2013 will be held at the Reggie Hatch Foxon Community Center, North High Street (next to EH-Foxon Fire Department) on:
Saturday & Sunday Feb 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th 10:00AM to 1:00PM
We will also be signing up Coaches, Umpires, Sponsors and Renewing FRL Memberships
Assessments for new players will be held March 3rd from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Deer Run School
REGISTRATION FEES (no additional costs or fundraising obligations!) or sell candy and save on registration fees.
Baseball, Softball: $100.00 for the first player per family,
$90.00 each additional.
For more information, please call (203) 469-7836
“SEE YOU DOWN AT THE PIT”
Foxon Vol Fire - 1st Place
EH Firefighters Local #1205 - 2nd Place
Bellucci & Sons - 3rd Place
Foxon Park Beverages - 1st Place
Ralphs Auto Body - 2nd Place
MedicareCT - 3rd Place
Torello Tire - 4th Place
Erine and Sons - 1st Place
Powsner - 2nd Place
Rudy's - 3rd Place
Knight of Columbus - 4th Place
Porto Funeral Home - 1st Place
Buddy's - 2nd Place
EH Police Union - 3rd Place
Aaron Insulation - 4th Place
Baron's Braces - 1st Place
Harty - 2nd Place
Dr. Porta's - 3rd Place
Consiglio Fence - 1st Place
Our Lady of Pompeii - 2nd Place
Capotorto's Pizza - 3rd Place
East Haven Stoners - 4th Place
Aitro Twins - 1st Place
Chubby's Angels - 2nd Place
Connecticut Yankee's - 3rd Place
Sal Tinari - 4th Place
Forsa Team Sports - 5th Place